Parakaleo Ministry is a Christian referral and resource agency, based in the United Kingdom, dedicated to providing a biblical response to transgenderism, gender confusion and related distortions of scriptural truth. The ministry mentors those seeking to re establish their God given gender identity and destiny. Parakaleo also encourages and seeks to equip friends, loved ones, church leaders, and fellow Christians to a truthful and compassionate response.
• We believe the scriptures of the Old and New Testament are the inspired Word of God, the final authority of doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in right living.
• We believe in one God, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, fully man and fully God, only begotten Son of the Father. He was conceived of the holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and lived a sinless life. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, buried, and rose physically from the dead. He ascended to the right hand of the Father and will come again in power and glory.
• We believe that males and females are created distinctly by God, intended to be complimentary, and united only in biblically ordered marriage.
• We believe that all have sinned; that faith alone in Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord frees us from the mastery of sin, and the consequences of death and eternal damnation. We believe Jesus Christ assumed the penalty of death Himself, and enables us to live out of His resurrected life unto eternity.
• We believe the Holy Spirit carries out the work of renewal in our lives, empowering us to grow in loving union with our Heavenly Father and to walk in obedience to His will.
• We believe that the Church of Jesus Christ is formed of all those who know Him as their Saviour and Lord, regardless of denominational beliefs.